Farmers and ranchers are invited to attend a FREE clinic. The clinics are one-on-one, not group sessions, and are confidential. The Farm Finance clinic gives you a chance to meet with an experienced Ag law attorney and Ag financial counselor. These clinic staff specialize in legal and financial issues related to farming and ranching, including financial planning, estate and transition planning, farm loan programs, debtor/creditor law, water rights, and other relevant matters. Here is an opportunity to obtain an experienced outside opinion on issues that may be affecting your farm or ranch. Bring your questions!
The FREE farm and ranch clinics will be in these locations:
- Grand Island — Thursday, March 7th
- Norfolk – Friday, March 8th
- North Platte – Thursday, March 14th
- Fairbury – Thursday, March 14th
- Norfolk – Tuesday, March 19th
- Valentine – Wednesday, March 20th
- Lexington – Thursday, March 21st
To sign up for a clinic or for more information, call Michelle at the Nebraska Farm Hotline: 1-800-464-0258.
The Nebraska Department of Agriculture and Legal Aid of Nebraska sponsor the farm finance clinics.